- What about accommodation?
- Free camping is available with every ticket even with One Day Tickets. If you haven’t purchased a full festival ticket, you will need to be offsite by 10am the next day.If you prefer other accommodation, check out airbnb,local campsites, visit Margaret River or ring the Augusta-Margaret River Tourist Bureau on (08) 9780 5911.
- When do gates open for campers?
- Gates open at 3pm on Friday and close at 10pm. They reopen at 9am on Saturday.
- What are water supplies like?
- Water is limited – please bring along a sturdy water container for use at your campsite and bring as much drinking water as possible.
- Can I bring alcohol?
- No BYO into the festival grounds – this is a licensed event.
- What will the weather be like in January?
- January is one of the hottest months in the Margaret River area with the highest temperatures up toward the 40C mark, but seldom higher. The average temperature is about 28C. Please make sure that you stay hydrated and drink lots of water. It can still get cool in the evenings, so make sure you bring along some jumpers and extra blankets too.
- Are we allowed to have open fires?
- No fire whatsoever, January has a total fire ban in the region
- Can we bring our dog?
- No dogs or pets are allowed onsite.
- What recycling facilities are available onsite?
- There are recycling bins located around the site. Recycling bins will be clearly marked – please do not mix recyclable materials and remove all of your own non-recyclable waste. We appreciate your help in creating a waste free festival.
- What about money onsite?
- We take both cash and cards onsite, some bars and market stalls don’t take cards!
- I’d like to help out, can I volunteer?
- Helpers before, during and after the Festival are always needed. During the festival, our volunteers work for 4 hours per day in exchange for their weekend ticket, which includes camping. Volunteer applications will be open in August
- Is there contact with the outside world at the Lunar Circus site?
- The property has mobile coverage. We get reception with Telstra but we can’t vouch for other carriers. We do not have Wi-Fi available.
- What’s the age for a child’s ticket?
- 3 – 12 inclusive. We also have a youth ticket for those aged 13-17.Once a child turns 18, we consider him/her an adult.Both youths and children can come in on a family ticket.To keep up to date with all new information like our facebook page
Any other questions?
Just email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com